Re: I did a survey but I don't think they liked what I said.....
nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

Your survey goes to one rep and their supervisors records.  They snicker at it, and move on within 30 seconds.  Research it.  Best of luck on the farm.

0 Likes
nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

They are if you know what you are doing lol.

Lendawg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Basically this goes out to those of you that insist on smashing my face in because of my point of view on the speel of the deal here. I admit my intelligence is not as well educated as would be all of yours. So as I lay my head to sleep everyday knowing that for all that it's worth, I bought into a contract I fully did'nt understand and I am an honorable man will keep my contract. I said what I said here because this is a community group, I really did'nt expect to be beat into a grease pile. So to those that I may need to owe an apoligy sorry for affecting your life in such a negative way. And to those that will still hate me with every oz. of blood that pumps through their heart, I'm happy to have fed you for awhile as I'm sure there will be more to come.

BECAUSE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELVES WON'T CREATE SOMTHING WORTH WHILE THAT WE OF THE ORDINARY WORLD CAN UNDERSTAND!!!

Enjoy the day!

0 Likes