I cannot add my line to the online profile
jb5150vh

The phone account I want to add to my registration says it is already registered with Verizon.  I can't chat even when logged in.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot add my line to the online profile
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Is there another online profile associated with that account you want to add?  Is the account your online profile you're logging in to associated with, a different account?  Have you called Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or *611 for assistance?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: I cannot add my line to the online profile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your MyVerizon account information is quite useful and even essential at times. I want to make sure you can access this this information, b5150vh. jav6 made some great points about this. If there is an existing account, you would want to make sure to click "forgot password". I'd like to take closer look at this. I have sent a private message so we can gather more needed info. You can check your inbox here: https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes