I can't get anywhere with my bill...
MDAVI86
Enthusiast - Level 1

In March-June, I was in the hospital and placed my account on suspend. Since then, it has been completely off. We seem to be gettinging bills every month in the $300 range. I feel that there was a payment misapplied in July but at this point I have no idea. I'm going to cancel my account and go with something more affordable and easier to project (I'm an IT Engineer..it's not like I'm terrible with numbers yet this is beyond me). My contract end date isn't until May and I have the Droid Razr Maxx. Does anyone have advice on how to at least minimize ETFS? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't get anywhere with my bill...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have access to the electronic copies of your bill through your MyVerizon account online. Have you reviewed them to figure out what money went where in the last year?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MDAVI86
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have indeed. In fact, Just a few short years ago, I actually worked at VZW. Lol Their billing has went from bad to worse and I have even had a few friends who work at the Dublin IRT Center take a look and they too are confused. My friend that I share an account with lost his mom a few weeks ago and me being on his account has caused nothing but even more headache for him and thats the last thing I want to do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope your back to a 100%, MDAVI86. I want to ensure that you have a full understanding of your bill. Is it a past due balance that brings your bill to the $300.00 range? We're any additional features or changes made within the past few months.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Also, did you suspend With Billing or Without Billing?

0 Likes