I can't call or text a certain person and he can't call or text me
Jenny_Doll13

We both are Verizon customers and both of us have the iPhone 4s. We were able to call and text each other for 3 weeks with no issues and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, we stopped receiving each others calls and texts and even voice mails. It has caused so much anger and confusion between us. He thought I was ignoring him and I thought he was ignoring me. Then out of nowhere one random night last week, he decided to call me cause he was upset having not heard from me in 2 weeks and his call came through to me. That's when we discovered there are some communication issues going on. We were then able to text each other for one full day before our phones yet again have stopped working together. Why is this happening? We do not have each other blocked. We both have unlimited call and text plans. I tried resetting my phone and updating my roaming capabilities. Nothing is working. I deleted him as a contact and tried to send him a message by entering just his number and still nothing. He is not linked with a Facebook account so I know that is not the issue. I have no issues with any of my other contacts. I don't get it. How can this be fixed? I have spent hours online looking for an answer but have had no luck. I called Verizon and they were of no help. They just had me go through all the things I have already tried. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm losing my mind here!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't call or text a certain person and he can't call or text me
zaarindarkfire

The same thing is happening to me.  Yesterday it started, and I had no way of knowing what was going on until I connected with my girlfriend on Facebook to figure out that we had been texting each other for two days and none of the texts were going through.  She is on a Sprint Galaxy S phone and I'm on a Verizon iPhone 4.  Texts I send to her do not arrive.  Texts she sends to me do not arrive.  But she can exchange texts in both directions with other people, and so can I.  Only between our two phones, texts are not being delivered.  How can we fix this?

0 Likes