I am so upset with the service I have gotten lately.
brandila68

I suspended a line I no longer use and then received a bill with a charge for that phone. I called to cancel th ephone and the gal talked me in to keeping and told me she could set me up with an $80 a month plan, the loyalty everything plan. She verified with me that my bill would be no more than $80 a month. Well I get my new bill and its almost $100 more a month than normal. So I called. APparently the $80 fee is in addition to my already outrageously high bill which I was trying to trim down to begin with. I speak with another customer service agent who said he would cancel the unwanted line and credit the charge as well as change my plan to something that fits better. Yet today Istill see that my plan has not changed and I am still being charged the additional $80 as well as the original plan. Nothing has been changed and I am very frustrated at the level of inceompetence with this company. I ahve had Verizon service for many many years and I will be cancelling my service as soon as my contracts are up!

Labels (1)
0 Likes