I am overcharged and need to contact Verizon, who knows how?
cmicheel

Hi,

I implemented a global plan for three months while I am living abroad and just looked at the bill and was charged $40 dollars to start the plan. I talked to multiple sales reps and none of them ever mentioned this charge. The cost is already a ridiculous amount for little data and now its an extra 40 just to have them add the plan, this is ridiculous. To make it all better, I can't find how to contact verizon and there customer service chat is never available although their sales chat seems to always be available. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am overcharged and need to contact Verizon, who knows how?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope your enjoying your time abroad, cmicheel. I'd love to take a closer look into your concern. Can you further elaborate on your concern? The Global pricing does vary depending on your plan but there is a $40.00 plan. May I ask how you are being charged to start the plan?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes