I am fed up with Verizon.
D_A_T_
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have complained about the manage alert feature on my line for almost two years.  I have chatted, called and communicated through emails and have received nothing but the run around.  For almost two years, they have not fix the problem.  I have three lines.  One without unlimited data.  I was forced to upgrade the data amount because the alerts didn't work.  I am exhausted in asking them to fix this.  I feel they don't want to fix it and to have me incur overages!  What should I do?  File a complaint with the BBB and state's attorney on paying for a feature that doesn't work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am fed up with Verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D.A.T. I never like to hear that our customers are upset. I want to have the chance to turn things around for you ASAP. We never like to see our customers paying for any kind of overages. Were you ever able to receive the data alerts to the device for the data usage? Have you been able to manage the alerts on your My Verizon account: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-verizon-alerts-and-notifications-faqs/ Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I am fed up with Verizon.
D_A_T_
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have my data usage for line [removed] set for 50, 75, 90 and 100% for a long time.  This is a problem that Verizon knows about because I keep on complaining and nothing has been resolved.  The problem is on your side.  Tech support has said it before that the alerts were not getting through.

Phone number removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes