I am currently paying $45 for 500 MB of data. Now you guys have $45 and 1 GB. If I change the plan will I have to pay again for this month?
Sianaash

I am currently paying $45 for 500 MB of data. Now you guys have $45 and 1 GB. If I change the plan will I have to pay again for this month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am currently paying $45 for 500 MB of data. Now you guys have $45 and 1 GB. If I change the plan will I have to pay again for this month?
Snn5
Legend

If this is Prepaid, Wait till the end of the month when you pay again and change your plan, better yet, set up autopay and you get 2GB total.

View solution in original post

Re: I am currently paying $45 for 500 MB of data. Now you guys have $45 and 1 GB. If I change the plan will I have to pay again for this month?
Snn5
Legend

If this is Prepaid, Wait till the end of the month when you pay again and change your plan, better yet, set up autopay and you get 2GB total.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snn5, thanks for helping us support our prepaid customers! For more information regarding our prepaid plans, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!