Re: I am curious how many people are losing service with verizon due to data usage?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've been a Verizon Wireless customer for just about as long and I was still forcibly kicked off the Verizon Wireless service after the Alltel/Verizon Wireless merger.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I am curious how many people are losing service with verizon due to data usage?
CLHG18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Tim,

I totally understand your futuratation but the cellular business is getting extremely crowd worst than before. That's why your getting cut. I remember when Verizon built its 4G LTE they spent a massive amount of money on it. If you take what they spent plus the fact they only make a decent mark up on certain devices not the ones that are named after a fruit and are the most sold collectly and the cuts in price in their service you'll notice the reason for ending relationships is in order to continue to have the proper profit/debt. I'd be upset too but At&t really ia a close second. Good luck!

0 Likes