I am able to send text messages out but not receive message if NOT from Verizon phone. XXX@vtext.com also failed as 'no such user here'
khanhvo

I am porting from Republic Wireless on the 8th and working great until the 16th then I could NOT receive any messages at all if from NONE-Verizon phone. I call Tech I then transferred to Tech II. She checked and said the porting process was completed and my phone # status looks clean on Verizon network. We on phone for 1.5 hrs with no result then my land line phone got disconnected (battery dead).

My problem here is clearly not on the phone itself but on somewhere in Verizon Network...

I created an account at Online Verizon Message (www.vzw.com/vzmessages) with xxx@vtext.com and able to send out message to my personal email account however from my personal email account I replied back to xxx@vtext.com and got this type of error "Error: Invalid user address" and "550 - Requested action not taken: no such user here"

Anyone had any experiences as I am, we got 6-lines and my phone is the only one that got this problem!!! Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am able to send text messages out but not receive message if NOT from Verizon network. XXX@vtext.com also failed as 'no such user here'
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

khanhvo,
Thank you for reaching out to us.  If you are still having problems with this issue we would want to open a network ticket for our engineers to take a look at the network.  If you could private message us with your information and a number where we can reach you for further information.

Thank you,
RobinD_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I am able to send text messages out but not receive message if NOT from Verizon network. XXX@vtext.com also failed as 'no such user here'
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and  

0 Likes
Re: I am able to send text messages out but not receive message if NOT from Verizon phone. XXX@vtext.com also failed as 'no such user here'
khanhvo

This case is closed... go to other threat for an answer https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/814133

0 Likes