I am VERY frustrated with Verizon’s “customer service.”
ORCoast
Enthusiast - Level 1

We live close to a cell tower (zip code: 97341) so we normally have full strength in our home but today, both my phone and my wife’s phone say, “No Service.” Because we have no service, I cannot call or text Verizon to report the issue. Both phones were re-booted without success. I tried the “chat” service online but that was worthless because that service is not really a chat service since you cannot “chat” with anyone because it is all automated and does not cover outages. I checked online for Verizon outage information - Their website states, “Sign in for outage information.” That is completely false. Once signed in, there is no information regarding outages and there is no way to report an outage via online methods (at least that I can find). The entire website is designed to give information that only Verizon wishes to convey but it does not allow the customer to provide or receive actual important information. I tried their “wifi call” but that said I needed a cell tower connection (explain to me how that makes any sense). They don’t provide any email contact information on their “customer service” page. I tried the “Messenger” service via Facebook but Verizon never did respond. 

This is absolutely unacceptable “customer service” considering that we are paying for a service that we are not receiving. Would Verizon think it acceptable to provide a service and not be paid for it? And just to be clear, I am not complaining about an outage; “stuff” happens. What I am complaining about is that Verizon appears to make a concerted effort to make it impossible for their customers to get help (information) when there is an outage. 

With all that said, since we do not have a land line, does anyone know if there is any way to contact Verizon online to report this issue?