How to talk to a real person?
Phelgon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I've looked on the contact us page a couple times, everything just redirects to more pages that do not seem to help. How do I call to talk to someone regarding billing? I recently merged my wife's plan with my previous family plan and was assured (with actual numbers displayed on a screen) that the billing would save us money. So far, it appears to cost us significantly more than the previous two plans we had (with two lines of unlimited data, to boot). Even if you discount the two unlimited plans to 2GiB of data, our new plan is only 6GiB combined, and approx. 30 dollars more than the previous separate plans.

If this is not actually, cheaper, I'd like to know how to reverse the damage Verizon store sales personnel did to our accounts and get back to what we had. I feel extremely pissed off, and the fact that I cannot find a number to call customer service does not help in the slightest.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to talk to a real person?
DombroskiRyan661
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you dial (800) 922-0204 you can get in contact with a "Real Person". If you do not want to go through all the prompts just hit 0 and the system usually transfers you to a Customer Service Representative

View solution in original post

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Starting with your last statement,  you will not be able to switch her back to her old plan. It doesn't exist anymore. Also if this is your first bill after the switch it's gonna have prorated in advance charges and it's possible there will be a refund in her old account.

As far as contacting VZW there's a big olé "contact us" button at the top of this screen....then in the middle right click on phobe, then account, and it shows you the number 8009220204. Dial and follow the prompts. Easy peasy.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place Phelgon! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message so I may further assist if needed. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
DombroskiRyan661
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you dial (800) 922-0204 you can get in contact with a "Real Person". If you do not want to go through all the prompts just hit 0 and the system usually transfers you to a Customer Service Representative

LuvJazmin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called this number repeatedly!!! When I dial 0 it says this number is not recognized. Good bye!!  I have never been so frustrated in my life!!!

GOOD BYE TO YOU VERIZON!!!  HELLO AT&T!!!

rcschnoor
Legend

Call CS, when you get to the Menu, choose option 4 and say "agent"

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I have never had an issue (other than waiting long on hold) getting a real person on the phone. Either by dialing 1-800-922-0204 from any phone or 611 from my mobile phone.

If a store rep made changes to your account you're better off going back to that specific person.

0 Likes
Metro57

My number hasn’t ported it’s been over 24 hours I need to speak with a live person I call this number and it must if my phone as needing to port and I get in this loop of there is a restriction on porting my number

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! We are happy to have you and that's a long time to work with this issue. Let's turn this around. May I ask if you can input your number here: https://www.verizon.com/switch-to-verizon/-Lorenzo

0 Likes