How to pay Verizon ETF and Last bills?
xkrieger88x

I left Verizon for a carrier that is better in my Home and at my Job. So I have some fees to pay, but I cannot log into my Verizon account to see how much I owe and such. Am I to just wait for the bill to come in the mail? And also I plan to sell my Galaxy S3 to break even with the early termination fee. Besides removing my sim card from the phone do I have to do anything else before I sell it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to pay Verizon ETF and Last bills?
B33
Legend

Well there are Two Ways you can find out what you Owe one is through My Verizon at verizonwireless.com and if you have your old Phone Number or if you can Remember your Username you can acquire a new Password that way then go into My Verizon or you can Call 1-800-922-0204 choose and option give your old number the service may still except it when it ask what you would like to do ask to talk to a Representative Tell them you'd like to know what your Final Bill is and the cost of the ETF and if the bill is in the System they should be able to Tell you..

Good Luck with the Other Company..  b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Factory reset the phone and remove both the SIM card and SD card.  If you plan on selling the SD card too, reformat it as well.

You should definitely receive the final bill in the mail or you can call customer service and pay over the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Once you cancel your account access to your online account is also disabled. If your mailing address was correct in the account, you will receive your final bill after the normal bill closing date for you from the USPS.

If the address is wrong, you can call into VZW after the billing cycle close date and see what your final bill will be.

0 Likes