How to leave feedback regarding a customer care experience?
CiCi3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have searched (unsuccessfully) the VerizonWireless website on how to leave feedback regarding a particular customer care employee.  I'm leaving my comments here and hopefully a Verizon manager will see my post and forward it to the appropriate person/department.  Thanks in advance for your help in moving this message along.

Often times we hear about poor customer care but I'd rather tell you about an exceptional experience I had with Shae, a member of the Little Rock support team.  There are a few other Verizon team members who tried to assist me along the way and it was through them I was transferred to Shae.  My issue was not caused by Verizon but it's their people and their diligence that identified the cause and the solution.

Earlier this year, the 2nd user on my account dropped her HTC One in the water and it stopped working.  She purchased an iPhone 5, simply removed the SIM card from her HTC and installed it in her iPhone 5 ... her service continued uninterrupted.  This week, I went on-line and attempted to switch my More Everything plan to the new My Verizon plan.  The system advised me to call Verizon as my change could not be processed on-line.

When I called Verizon, several customer care team members tried to make the change but couldn't.  Everyone was very courteous and tried to help but most importantly, they got me to Shae.  I'm not sure what support tier he's in, but it's his thorough investigation that led to the reason why the plan change couldn't be made (an HTC card in an iPhone 5 should not be compatible) and how to fix it (install the correct card in the iPhone 5.)

Identifying the initial issue wasn't easy.  I knew my 2nd user had a new iPhone 5 but didn't know she'd replaced the SIM card with that from her HTC.  Shae asked a lot of questions and had me gather some information.  Since my 2nd user lives in another household, Shae had to call me back after I'd gotten the info. Several times he told me he'd call back within 30 minutes and he always did!  Though it took time, once I gave him the facts he quickly identified the problem and explained it to me.  Shae also told me that our attempts to update the plan resulted in the 2nd user's phone going off-line and would remain that way until a new card was installed.  I was very grateful for this knowledge because I was able to tell the 2nd user before she even noticed.

The issue could be fixed only with a visit to my Verizon store for a new card, followed by the plan change.  Shae made detailed notes on my account and my store representative was able to quickly get things squared away.  From start to finish, everyone at Verizon was helpful in some way but I feel it is Shae who is responsible for my positive experience ... especially because there was so much potential for it to become frustrating and negative.  Again, my thanks to Shae and the entire Verizon team!

Cindi Lyons

Labels (1)
Re: How to leave feedback regarding a customer care experience?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CiCi3, it's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback. We'll uplift these details to our leadership team to ensure that you voice is heard in regards to your experience with Shae. We appreciate the time that you've taken to contact us here on this forum. In the future, you may also contact us on Twitter @VZWSupport and on Facebook to uplift feedback, as well.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Donnn
Enthusiast - Level 1

At one time Comcast was the worst company to deal with , Now  Verizon has passed them up by a mile, I have had one bad incident after another with them , with there lousy customer service , and horrible signal service .  I am finally leaving them for good . They try to play you over , by telling you , you are a loyal customer, but it means nothing to them in the end.   Don N

ANDGWI59

I wish i could say the same as CiCi3. I was on hold for twenty + minutes this evening before the line getting picked up a minute before 9PM. Actually had a representative come on only to fumble the call for a minute before he told me he made an error inputing data from the previous call. He then put me on hold and ultimately the call was disconnected by verizon at approx. 9:12PM, conveniently for them after close of business at 9PM. It seems ultimately the original goal was to not engage in my call. This has been pretty par for the coarse this weekend after losing one of our phones. I would say Verizon is very lacking when it comes to their service. Unacceptable!!

0 Likes
Nonexistent customer service
kathrinka44

Most of my phone contacts disappeared one day.  I called and waited in line and just went round and round with two tech support people, they did a link to my phone so they could see my phone, and the last one gave me a link to cloud and it was a robot message which hung up, there was no information that I could find on the cloud but now no robot, no person.  Called back to get in line again for support, they hung up on me.  Clicked on the verizon app and it asked a bunch of questions.  They all pointed to one link which had nothing to do with my problem.  When I clicked on it anyway it said, "oops try again later."  So I tried chat online instead of using my phone.  after logging in and answering questions, "oops try again later".  Clicked on cloud app and they want more money.

I will be cancelling my service with Verizon today.

0 Likes
Re: Nonexistent customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be sad if you left us, Kathrinka44. I know I don't remember any of my contacts so I understand needing to make sure that they are saved. I would like to see what happened and help you. Please review your private messages for me. I have sent you one so we can get this resolved. 

0 Likes
Ridofcheater

I have had the worst , basically nonexistent customer service, although COVID closed at 5:00PM, I wish they would turn the lights off on my hospital ER!

it is nonexistent, I wait hours to chat with a representative, finally hang up. 
They use COVID as a excuse no reason there isn’t 24 hours support

i tried to use my monthly reward and it wouldn’t let me? All I wanted was more data and therefore not a 3rd party. I had to pay for 1 Gb of data $15 and I had it available.Not! That digital assistant needs batteries removed worthles

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, KH-Michael. How can we help?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes