How to get out of Verizon
seftest

Hello everyone, I am now fed up of crazy Verizon rates and them trying to make money out of everything. Have seen few adverts about switching to other carriers without having to pay more fees to Verizon, has anybody had any luck and are they actually worth it?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: How to get out of Verizon
laceywaters
Contributor - Level 1

No they are not worth it. Try calling customer service. I have a Iphone 5s and I only pay $60 per month plus taxes. Maybe you can get the same plan.

Good luck.

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

You can't really get much information from anybody if we don't know details. How many lines on your account? How much are you paying? There is a $60 Loyalty Smartphone plan that provides you with UNL talk, UNL txt and 2GB data with a $10 per GB overage charge.

0 Likes
seftest

I have a family plan with two lines which comes with unlimited text and talk and 4 GB Data and right now I pay around $190. Every now and then they charge me with something extra: Last month they charged me extra $90 for a 20 minutes international call, which was by mistake as I always use a calling card and now I see another $16 charge for some federal service charge which used to be $0.85 in previous bills.

0 Likes
seftest

and that $190 I pay monthly is after 15% work discount from my employer!

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

You can have UNL talk and UNL text and 2GB of data PER line for $120 for 2 lines. Loyalty smartphone plan. Call customer care and request to be put on it. It will require a 1 year contract renewal if you are out of contract with them or within 1 year of your contract being up. It is a pretty good deal, you should at least check it out. Any other plans through them won't compare. Check it out! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get a clear understanding to your bill seftest! Billing accuracy is paramount to us! Please visit this link http://bit.ly/WjDQcF for a detailed bill explanation. Let us know if you still have question regarding your bill after visiting that link.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes