How to downgrade my phone plan at the end of the contract?
sirjoss

Hi,

I had a two years contract with Verizon, and had a plan consisting of 450 minutes talk, 250 Text Messages, and 2G Data plan.

The main reason I took this service was to use the google maps since I used to get lost easily without it. I check some stats

and I found an average usage of 150 min/month, 100 texts/month and Data usage of 1GB/Month. This rate is the highest I have

reached and it happened over the period of May-October 2013. Now, my 2 years contract is over since September, but I am

unable to find the right person to talk to. I would like to reduce my data plan to minimum, and the same for all the other

features. However, all the people I have talked to so far are just trying to get me to drown myself in another contract, which I don'y

want. Can anyone help me with some prepaid plan, or a way to mange choose the plan that is suitable for me since I

obviously am underusing the phone, and wasting the money that is not easy to get.

I will really appreciate every serious help.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to downgrade my phone plan at the end of the contract?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prepaid smartphone plans offered by Verizon Wireless will be an option for you to consider. You can view them under the prepaid section in the Shop link above.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your options depend on if you are keeping the smartphone active. Prepaid plans can only be used with 3G only devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sirjoss

My iphone 4 is a 3G device and I am not going to change it as long at it works. Is I said,

the only thing that is appealing to me is google map. Is there a way for me to use personalize

plans such as paying on the day you use it. I think I saw something like that.

0 Likes
FoneL8e

$55.00-------- taxes included.

Unlimited talking, unlimited texting, 2gb/month?  Keeping your current iPhone 4....... With the power and coverage of your network.....

Page plus ------ it's verizon mvno

Have a good evening.

0 Likes
sirjoss

@FoneL8e

Are you a verizon agent? Should I take this as an existing offer?

I would appreciate how to get this. Please, let me know of any link, or phone number to call.

Thank you

0 Likes
FoneL8e
Not an agent; but, always looking to save $--- when I first read your question, I thought data only and then you could skype with non apple folks or even look through apps.... iPod touch can be utilized as voice device also... So why not use a phone the same way?  Well, I wasn't finding a data plan cheaper and things are pretty vague when looking for the bottom line on here. Anyway, when I started looking.... Page plus kept populating and that was the cheapest I found for you.... Looks like you would have more than you have now and for 1 phone, it looked good. Verizon will probably lock me out now..... And you're the first person I've answered..... Take care,
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The prepaid smartphone plans offered by Verizon Wireless will be an option for you to consider. You can view them under the prepaid section in the Shop link above.

0 Likes