How many employees does a company need to get a discount?
hnfan

I work for a company 100 employees.  Are we large enough to qualify for an employee discount program?  If so, how do I get my company on the list?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How many employees does a company need to get a discount?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hnfan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly understand the importance of knowing available options to get a discount. The discount is less constituted by the amount of people, and more so on agreements made between the company and Verizon Wireless. You would need whatever exectutive that handles these relations to reach out to our business department at (800) 526-3178 and they can discuss all options available. Let us know if you have any trouble doing so.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Magpul83
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should be. I worked for a company that had about 30 or so and we got like 9% off each month. Now work for a Fortune 500 company in 14 states and get 19% woo hoo!....You don't get much.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hnfan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly understand the importance of knowing available options to get a discount. The discount is less constituted by the amount of people, and more so on agreements made between the company and Verizon Wireless. You would need whatever exectutive that handles these relations to reach out to our business department at (800) 526-3178 and they can discuss all options available. Let us know if you have any trouble doing so.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I think it ALSO has to do with how many employees are customers of Verizon than simply employees.

Magpul83
Enthusiast - Level 3

could be?

0 Likes