Re: How long is the my verizon website going to be down
esch11
Enthusiast - Level 3

It will be down as long as it takes for Verizon to lose a ton of Customers. They dont know and they will continue to lie to Customers. They are even telling their employees to take the day off.  This way they dont have to deal with IRATE Customers.

0 Likes
Re: How long is the my verizon website going to be down
Quipster

This is crazy.  I too have been getting the same response from them, "Call back in an hour" they say. I have called back every hour and they always said the same line until about 15 minutes ago when they said to call back in two hours.  I don't understand a company the size of Verizon having an issue this large that has lasted so long.  All day yesterday and today too.  I tried logging in on Wednesday evening and that's when it apparently all started.

The best advice I got was to go to a local store and try to access my account from there.  Just for kicks I roll up to a store and all the poor guy can do is shake his head and shrug.  I'm not blaming customer service on this.  Those poor folks have been dealing with highly frustrated customers all day for two days now.  Somebody dropped the ball on this somewhere, though.  I think it's ridiculous that all their CS reps are told is to have customers call back.  I don't think the reps are being given information.  I'm really aggravated at this point...but I'm trying not to take it out on the folks that can't control it.  I'll just say, C'mon VZW get it together.

0 Likes