Re: How long is the my verizon website going to be down
dawn2270
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to get through for a day and a half.   Not happy with their customer service at all. 

oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I hope the reported time is not a rumor, I hope it's back up at 9:30pm EST since now I know it's not 9:30am EST I need to access my account to see how much more of my data I used since I already used 90% of my data on June 17th

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

That is the problem with reporting a time. Simply because a time is given does not mean it will be ready at that time. IF a time was actually given, it was most certainly an ESTIMATE and in my opinion giving an estimate is never a good idea as it will MOST CERTAINLY lead to additional angst for those who take an ESTIMATE as a ROCK HARD PROMISE.

For what it is worth, you don't necessarily KNOW that it wasn't 9:30AM EST. It very well could have been and it simply wasn't ready at that time.

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

Well it better be back up today cuz I need to access my account to see how much more of my data I used since I already used 90% of my data on June 17th and my billing cycle ends tomorrow Saturday June 28th

0 Likes
mark0820
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with customer service earlier and they said there is no ETA and to just keep trying every hour. 

toriad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to call them on every number I can find.  The message every time is "Sorry we are having technical difficulties".  How could you get through to anyone?

0 Likes
Angry_Subscriber_8472
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've complained to my state's public service commission about their problems, because as a pay-as-you-go subscriber when you cannot pay your bill (due to Verizon's internal issues) and have been trying to pay your bill for the past 48 hours (the web site has now been down for over 2 days and the phone numbers all give the same recorded announcement) it is an issue that your state's PSC has jurisdiction over.  Every one who's complained about this here needs to open a complaint with their state's PSC.  The PSC's should be kicking them in the butt over this, and forcing them to give every customer a month's free service over this mess.

0 Likes
answers123

just spoke with them again today they told me they sent out a mass email saying that they dont know how long it will be down .??? I didnt get  the email.  thinking this is more then a upgrade of the system hoping they have not been hacked ,

0 Likes
answers123

i call #3282

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Just spoke with them(#3282), they don't know when system will be back up, but anyone with overages or late payments because of this will not be charged extra.

0 Likes