How long does it take to process an order online?
brightbulb

I placed an order online and was given an expected delivery date (free overnight shipping) so I was expecting the next day. I have yet to recieve a tracking number and I have spoke to several different employees to confirm everything on my end is done, which it is, and to check on the status of my order, I was told yesterday afternoon that my order had been completed and I would be receiving a tracking number shortly.. I have yet to see one. Contacted someone again this morning and they gave me a different run around about placing an order on a holiday. I just want to know if I can cancel an order and go into a store if it is going to be this much of a 'process'. They instantly took the money out of my account for this so i'd appreciate them completeing my order just as timely.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How long does it take to process an order online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Brightbulb,

That's not good! Congrats on your order. Don't go, we definitely want to keep you in the loop on your order status. You can track your order here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
grinchfarrow

I ordered last night, how do I get an order confirmation on Sunday??? Any possible way????

0 Likes
valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

Call them 866-338-7390

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm confident you'll be enjoying your order soon, grinchfarrow. If you ordered on a Saturday or Sunday, you should still receive an email confirmation with your order number. The tracking number would then be emailed as well once it's processed and picked up by the shipping company, most likely on Monday. You can always check the status of your order online at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB as well.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes