How do I view text history on my account?
bubbakyle55
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can't view text history on online account
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you select bill details for a line, it will show numbers called or texted, not the content.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you select bill details for a line, it will show numbers called or texted, not the content.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You’ve reached the right place for help bubbakyle55. I know the importance of being able to view logs and history online so let’s look into your options today. Are you attempting to look for the actual content of what a text message says? If so, the only wa that can be done is through our Verizon Message application: http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-messages/ With the application, once downloaded and set up, you may view text message conversations on the internet. ( Note: iMessages will not show up on the history)

However if you are looking to see just numbers and times, mama23dogs was correct, You may view the history online through the billing details area on your account. Any further questions, please let us know, we are here to help.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes