How do I report horrible customer service at the Niles, Ohio location?
PTA0309

I had the absolute worst experience yesterday I have ever had in my 12+ years of being a Verizon customer. I went into the store looking to upgrade a phone and I was assigned to this customer service rep who was the rudest woman I have ever met in my life. I had several questions and concerns about the new plans and she treated me like I was stupid and spoke to me in a very loud and rude tone. She tried to sell me a tablet and my fi hot spot despite the fact I told her I already owned an I pad. Her explanation of the new plans was very confusing and she spoke down to me. I actually had to go to best buy for clarification of the plans. It was not appreciated and because of her I will be avoiding the Niles store altogether and I will take my business elsewhere. This is a horrible way to treat your customer of 12 + years. I have been a customer when the company was Alltel. I can't believe Verizon employs such rude and hateful people. It is there job to explain and help customers not be rude and condescending. Verizon could learn a thing or two about customer service from Best Buy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I report horrible customer service at the Niles, Ohio location?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You always deserve the highest level of support and I apologize the experience. We certainly value your 12 years of loyalty and only want the best for you. I have sent a Direct Message so that we can obtain more information and make sure your feedback reaches the appropriate channel. I will look forward to your reply.
YaleKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes