Re: How do I report a tower issue for my area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your service issues. I would be concerned if my device was not working as needed in my area. I do want to make sure we have reviewed everything. Please provide the cross streets of this location where you are having service issues.  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Tcollier1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Redland rd and rifle range rd wetumpka al 36093 signal  random between one and two bars

redland road and dozier rd wetumpka al 36093 signal two bars

rifle range rd and dozer rd wetumpka al 36093 rignal goes down to one bar

redland rd and hwy 231 wetumpka al signal goes from full bars to one or two

I was speaking to the guys at the station today and non of these issue arrived until after the put up a new tower of some sort at Redland rd and willow spring rd wetumpka Al 36093

it has constantly gotten worse sense

0 Likes
Tcollier1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

This issue is happening all around this area about a 5 miles any direction from redland rd and firetower rd and dozer rd intersection wetumpka al 36093 

i have been told our area is marginal signal but there is a difference between marginal and not being able to make a call or  Taking several min to map directions due to signal drop. 

0 Likes
Bpstclair

Same here. We live in a rural area and are serviced by one tower. Service has been very spotty-especially when using data. I know quite of few people in town have reported it but I'm not sure what methods they used. I was hoping it would be fixed by now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Bpstclair

I understand your desire to be able to maintain a reliable wireless connection to our 4G LTE network at all times. I'm sorry if this hasn't been your experience with our service in your area lately. Allow me to assist.

First, I'd like to ask you a few questions. When did this problem with your service in your area begin, and how is your service outside at this location? How far from this location do you have to travel before your service improves? Lastly, are you experiencing problems with your calls and text messaging as well at this location, or is this only affecting your data connections.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
Bpstclair

Yes sir. My understanding is there is an open work order for this issue as many in the community have already called. I live in a rural area and we all share one tower (zip 93222). For a couple weeks now, we have received poor service in regards to phone calls, but especially data. I experience this while in full coverage (cell displays 3-5 bars) at my home (not traveling). Thanks for looking into this. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bpstclair, thank you for sharing this helpful information. Making sure you have reliable data speeds everywhere you go is vital. Let’s continue to review. Can you please clarify if your service concern happens primarily in your home? Do you have Wi-Fi available in your home? Also, can you please run a speed test https://www.speedtest.net/ on your device? Please share your results.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes