How do I report a tower issue for my area
Tcollier1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service in my area has been very spotty and only two bars in areas I use to have full service? How do I report a tower issue.i heard many report of people in my area having the same issue .area code 36093

0 Likes
Re: How do I report a tower issue for my area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tcollier1123, I know how challenging it can be to experience service issues in areas where you previously had good service. We appreciate the details you've provided and the good news is that you've come to the right place for help. I was not able to locate any alerts for the zip code you provided. How are your voice, text, and data performing? Do you receive any error messages? Do you experience service issues while indoors, outdoors or both? Please provide additional details. Looking forward to hearing back.

LorenzoP_VZW

bearone21
Legend

you must live in a very remote area to be serviced by only one tower.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@bearone21 wrote:

you must live in a very remote area to be serviced by only one tower.

If I'm reading the results from antennasearch.com, it appears Sprint and Alltel are the only obvious cellular carriers with towers in that zip code area. I couldn't tell if the Alltel tower is now owned by Verizon Wireless or AT&T as the contact information wasn't recorded. The results only listed 6 towers and 15 antennas attached to those towers and other structures. It wasn't the most remote results I've seen, but it was fewer than I anticipated. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tcollier1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call drop and fail. People can hear me but I can’t hear them. Sometime takes multiple try’s befor they can hear me. One and two bars in areas I use to have four.  Messages fail to send randomly but normally go thro the second time.

0 Likes
ztovar

Hello,

We have been experiencing spotty coverage since 12p MST in zip code 85233. Calls will drop while on wi-fi, even when not using wi-fi. Additionally, service will jump from 4G to 3G to 1x within seconds. When calls do go through, there is static and poor reception. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear this service issues is still occurring, Tcolloer1123. Dropped calls and one-way audio can be very frustrating. It sounds like this is happening to multiple lines, is that correct? Does service improve outside or in different parts of the zip code? When did this start? 

JoeL_VZW

Tcollier1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue is with multiple lines in my area from what I understand from the crew on the volunteer fire with me they are all having the issue that have Verizon.it is affecting our IAmResonding to the to were we will not get tone outs till signal builds can’t respond to let them know we are coming also not allowing map in some cases. The phone calls dropping is about the same in side and out. Same with text the are about the same

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ztovar, I have had service issues before, and I totally understand how concerning it can be. I am here to help and we will get to the bottom of this. The good news is there are no service alerts in your area. How far from your area do you have to go to get service? Are other Verizon customers having the same issue? What happens when you attempt to send a text message? SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
Tcollier1123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I for got to let you know this issue has been happening for the past weeks.

0 Likes