0 Likes

Re: How do I report a scam phone call

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Not much you can do except ignore them. Or answer them and mess with the person on the other end.

0 Likes

lewisr13
Leader

Nomorobo works very well.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

blitzman99, I definitely understand your concern regarding the fraudulent calls you are receiving. I received a call just the other day. Here is a helpful link from the IRS website that gives instructions on how to report http://bit.ly/2CXQwxI.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

johnbhill
How do I report a scam phone call that is supposedly from Verizon Technical Support? Someone has made a phishing robocaller claiming to be Verizon that is calling Verizon customers from 800-922-0204. Can Verizon block scammers who are claiming to be Verizon customer service?
0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnbhill, we take account security very seriously and are glad to hear that you were able to identify the call as a phishing attempt. In order to better assist, I have a few questions. I understand that the phone number showing on the Caller ID was manipulated. How were you made aware that the call was from Technical Support specifically? Was any account or personal information provided?

ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes