How do I remove a line over the phone?
anastasia2020

I found out you can no longer remove a line online nor in store. I have called customer service 10 times saying "remove a line from my account" and the recorded message tells me I can manage my account online. What do I have to say to remove a line?

0 Likes
Re: How do I remove a line over the phone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried the following number?

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

From  Suspend Service FAQs 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anastasia 2020, as a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're looking to remove a line from your account. Our team would be more than glad to discuss alternatives to canceling your service. However, if you'd like to speak with our Customer Service Team, we can be reached at 800-922-0204 (While you're in the US). Since we will need account-specific details from you, we'll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we've sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6605G1KqN

We'll look forward to working with you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want you to have an issue with removing a line from your account. WIth regard to this process please allow me to review this more for you. To further review what makes you want to remove the line from your account with us? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes