How do I register a complaint with Verizon Wireless via email?
marksr812

I had been on a 2 hour call with customer service this w/e, and was FINALLY given timestamp and user ID number of a call I want Verizon to go back and listen to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I register a complaint with Verizon Wireless via email?
Snn5
Legend

Verizon doesn't have a customer support email as they use forums, chat, and phone calls to attempt resolution of problems.  perhaps you could give more information as to the issue you are having.  Are you referring to the ability to go back and hear their recorded conversation?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon does not have an email address with which to file a complaint.

There is a mail address listed on the "Contact Us" page at the link at the top of all Verizon Wireless websites.

0 Likes
marksr812

On 1/17/15, I was on the phone with customer service for OVER 2 hours, being put on hold and switched from department to department.  I was calling for my in-laws, as they are elderly, and don't have the patience for this.  Their number is [removed].  They are on a prepaid plan, and are paid through 2015. Please note, this prepaid plan is very old and they have been grandfathered in. In talking with customer service, they were told they could use the money that has been building up(over $400.00) towards a new phone.  In the 2 HOURS we were on the phone, we were finally told to file a complaint, and were given the details of the original call, so that Verizon can go back and listen to the call, and by hearing the Representative state that they could use their built up money for a new phone, Verizon would honor this.  They are not looking for some high priced phone, only for a LG Exalt ($79.99).

The time stamp on this call is as follows:  01/14/15,  08:45:09 AM, user ID [removed], call center id KGB

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Posting private information on this public forum is not going to help you get what you want.

As I stated previously, there is a mail address listed at the "Contact Us" link above. I suppose since you were unable to look that up, I will post it below.

I can't imagine you will be able to use the funds already deposited into a prepaid account towards the purchase of a new phone, though, but I suppose it can't hurt to ask.

Good luck.

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes