How do I recover old text messages?
Zengihaki

I accidentally deleted all my text messages from last month how do I get it back?

Thank You.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: All Old Text Messages from last month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Zengihaki!
I am saddened to learn that your messages were deleted. If you have Verizon Cloud, your messages can be viewed via the Cloud is you gave not synced Cloud. However, any synced content that is deleted from the device will be deleted from the Cloud and vice versa.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: All Old Text Messages from last month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Zengihaki!
I am saddened to learn that your messages were deleted. If you have Verizon Cloud, your messages can be viewed via the Cloud is you gave not synced Cloud. However, any synced content that is deleted from the device will be deleted from the Cloud and vice versa.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

childrens text
lromero3

I want to be able to see my son's text messages?  Is this possible?

0 Likes
Re: childrens text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lromero3
As a mother, I totally understand the need to monitor your child's wireless phone usage. Have you ever used Verizon Messaging? Verizon Messages (Message+) is a texting app that lets you sync your texting conversations across all your compatible devices. This would allow you to view his text messages. Click the link below for more information regarding this application: 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes