How do I recover a voicemail after I was prompted to set up a new voicemail account on my phone???
BETAND88

I was just prompted to set up a new voicemail account on my phone while trying to listen to a new voicemail from work.  I had been saving onto a very dear voicemail from my now deceased brother.  It is a very dear message to me and literally the only thing I had to hold onto since his passing.  I have tried to listen to it again, and my phone is now telling me that I have NO messages saved!!! This is a really big deal to me and I would be devastated to have lost such a gem. Please tell me there is something I can do to recover this message.  I have tried the website cbwproductions.com and that website is assuming you still have the message(s) saved on your phone already.  It also is stating on the Verizon webpage that all messages need to be saved before March 31,2017.  There should have been plenty of time for me to save the message and sign up for a new account.  The idea that I could not listen to an important message right away without setting up this new account has me really frustrated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes