How do I make a formal complaint with verison?
PAUMCH89

My iPhone6 recently stopped working. All my apps would instantly close once I opened them and whenever I took a picture they would just show a blank white picture in my album. I turned my phone off and then when I attempted to turn it back on all I get is the white loading screen. I brought my phone to verison yesterday and the gentleman who assisted me attempted to turn it on once and then said it could not be fixed and they ordered me a new one promising me it would be delivered the next day by 8pm or most likely even earlier. Once I found a tracking number on verison and checked, it is apparently not scheduled to be delivered till 3 days after the order date. I understand that sometimes shipping issues are out of  their control but this gentleman who helped me should not have promised me a next day delivery if it wasn't possible as I would have attempted to go a different route to get a new phone since I need this phone for work and other important needs. I am extremely upset with this mistake and returned to verison this evening just to be told they could do absolutely nothing for me even after acknowledging that the worker was in the wrong and should not have told me my phone would be delivered at that time. I was told if my phone was less than a year old I could go to apple to get a new one, but since I have had my phone 3 years it was not an option for me. I also feel this gentleman had no idea what was wrong with my phone and instead of trying to fix it or get help he just ordered me a new one and now I have lost all my photos and contacts. I have searched all over the site on how to leave a complaint with verison, but can not seem to find a link to do so.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I make a formal complaint with verison?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you have a 3 year old phone and have the option for Verizon to send you a no charge replacement, I am guessing you have insurance with extended warranty. Since your post is dated August 12 and states you visited the store 'yesterday' I am guessing that was on Friday August 11.

You will get overnight shipping but since you did this on Friday, it won't be delivered till Monday or Tuesday. This is NOT the rep's fault. Human error. Have you never made a mistake? You're still able to 'go another route' by purchasing a new phone. Then you use that, wait for the replacement to come in the mail and send back the original.

Not a huge deal.

0 Likes