How do I leave a review?
niko03

I am in the same boat KloheW. After I went through the entire process on their website, I am now told that I cannot get the promotion. Well, they tell me that it wasn't available, but somehow let me do everything on their website like it was. On top of that, I spoke to multiple agents about it and they assured me that I was getting the promotion and that it would all correct itself after a few billing cycles. Well, after about 10 hours on the phone and a few months later...I am told that there was no such promo and I am out of luck. Oh yeah, if I want to cancel my service...I need to pay the 2,000+ dollars owed on the phones to do so. You can't believe anyone in this company. It's sad how greedy Verizon has become. I've been with them over 5 years and it's become so much worse over the past 2. I am going to try to figure out what I can do legally here. This is completely wrong of them. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I leave a review?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

niko03, we're disappointed to learn you were not able to take advantage of a certain promotion. Please tell us more about what happened. What promotion was this for? When was the device purchased?

0 Likes
Re: How do I leave a review?
cellularslave

I've been scrolling and scrolling thru here. Lots of ppl have asked how to leave a review. Somehow customer support has responded several times without actually giving even one single explanation on how to do so. Just another in along string of failure by customer "support".  my original complaint was that I just spent a half hour trying to make a simple payment on my bill through the my verizon app. The app just kept giving me error after error. Finally after the 5th or 6th try it finally functioned as it should. its fully updated, i have wifi AND cell signal, there shouldnt have been any problems connecting thu the app. Even worse, customer support is non-existent on the hotline number, that has to be the dumbest corporate trend alive atm. . On top of it all that, the hardware is terrible too! Phones only show full signal until you try to use it, then suddenly it acts like you're in the middle of nowhere, even when in the middle of the city. Opening any app takes so much time you'd think you were trying to hack into something. mine is a pretty new phone and i take pretty good care of it. Im massively disappointed by this company on so many levels. Not a snowballs chance in heck i'd spend any real money on a handset or try verizons contract service after this. pure insanity that this is even working for verizon this far

0 Likes