How do I know all of my photos are in the cloud?
jeani72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been painstakingly uploading my photos to the Verizon Cloud and I just don't have a warm and fuzzy that they are all there.  Yes, I've also copied them to my PC but I'd like to put them on the Cloud so I can download them to a new phone.  I've got a couple thousand photos so it has taken quite some time and I've gotten several warnings 'File could not be uploaded.  Make sure you have a data connection and try again' (I'm using my wi-fi).  I've gone into each folder a previously created in my Gallery and either counted them and compared them to the Cloud app or I've clicked on individual pics and submitted to the cloud and they either uploaded, errors, or gave me a duplicate file message. I think I've got them all so I  changed my cloud settings to only upload photos and submitted a backup.  It came back that no new files were found.  However, when I went into the cloud app, it states 'Update Pending' next to photos.  No other catagories say that.  So, do i have all my photos uploaded or not?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I know all of my photos are in the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeani72, I can understand how important it is to have all of your pictures backed up. I use my cell phone camera as my main camera, so I like to make sure my photos are backed up as well. The best way to check to see if your pictures are backing up is to log into your Cloud on a computer. You can always do this by following this link: http://vz.to/1rtud5p Then click on the small blue link that says "Already a Verizon Cloud User? Manage your content on the web" This will then have you log in with your My Verizon info. You should then be able to see all of the pictures that have been backed up. Please keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I know all of my photos are in the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jeani72, I can understand how important it is to have all of your pictures backed up. I use my cell phone camera as my main camera, so I like to make sure my photos are backed up as well. The best way to check to see if your pictures are backing up is to log into your Cloud on a computer. You can always do this by following this link: http://vz.to/1rtud5p Then click on the small blue link that says "Already a Verizon Cloud User? Manage your content on the web" This will then have you log in with your My Verizon info. You should then be able to see all of the pictures that have been backed up. Please keep us posted if you have any questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes