How do I get to speak to a management level executive to resolve a denial of 3-$100 / line credits
GCorbino

In March of this year I signed up for 3 new lines and was assured by the sales representative Mr. Christopher (removed) that each line would receive a $100 credit.  Over the past 5 months each time I contacted customer service about the credits, I was told that they take 2 to 4 billing cycles.  This time I was told that the credits were not being honored because the lines were not ported until April.  I have an email from the sales representative showing that the orders were placed in March, however no one at Verizon cares to see the evidence.  This is unacceptable and I need to speak with a manager who can honor the agreement.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get to speak to a management level executive to resolve a denial of 3-$100 / line credits
n8mack33v

I think I'm in the same boat! My credits were never applied as well. So I'm hoping it gets resolve for both of us. I bought my phones on March 31st so of course they wouldn't be activated until April. That was not part of the terms & conditions of the promotion.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get to speak to a management level executive to resolve a denial of 3-$100 / line credits
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

n8mack33v We absolutely want to make sure you receive any credits due to your account. Please sharedetails about the exact promotion as we have had many throughout the year. We look forward to getting this resolved immediately.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes