How do I get service on my prepaid device?
Zefira
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I'm a new customer to Verizon.  I just got an old Galaxy SIII white/16gb from a friend who is out of state(FL).  When I came back from Florida (to Kentucky), everything was fine and dandy, but about a week and a half after I got back, my phone hasn't been wanting to work.  I have service connection, but I can't call, text, or use any data.  I got a $45 prepaid plan on the phone, idk if that helps, but I want service!  I've also been receiving text messages saying "Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message."  This has been getting me pretty pissy lately,,,,,  Anybody know how to help ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Service Whatsoever?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Zefira
I'm sorry your not getting service. I'm so glad you choose us. I'm sorry we don't have access to prepaid.  It may be account related. I would recommend reaching out to our Prepay Team to troubleshoot. They can be reached at 888-294-6804
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Zefira
I'm sorry your not getting service. I'm so glad you choose us. I'm sorry we don't have access to prepaid.  It may be account related. I would recommend reaching out to our Prepay Team to troubleshoot. They can be reached at 888-294-6804
JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Zefira
Enthusiast - Level 1

Whenever I call the number, it asks me to verify my number and give my pin.  I give them both, but the call ends right afterwards.  I accomplished nothing from it.  There was also another verizon number that I tried calling, but it said they couldn't find my number??? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's very odd Zefria. I would recommend visiting a store or try this number: 877-777-5759. You can find a local store here: http://bit.ly/3SdsA
JoeL_VZW
0 Likes