How do I get an executive to contact me
MICDAV90

Need to talk to executive accounts

representative how do I get one to call me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get an executive to contact me
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Leadership | About Verizon found in a two second web search

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ann154, thank you for sharing that information. MICDAV90, I am concerned by your comment. What seems to be going on?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICDAV90

I should have been switched to the old unlimited plan on august 26 but because I ordered a phone online that isn't offered in stores it cancelled the switch. Now I'm paying way more than expected. Very poor customer service for a customer who has been loyal for over 10 years

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to pay more than you should MICDAV90 but we will not change your plan unless you request it. Plus if you're on a good plan that is working for you we won't suggest a change. What happened?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes