How do I get a Verizon Email address?
Geekseeker

A friend recently purchased and activated a Verizon 4G Hotspot, but has no verizon email address.  How do I get one for him?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get a Verizon Email address?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am not positive, but I think that the Verizon email addresses were only available if you had Verizon DSL or Fios landline services. Even that I'm not sure if they are issuing them anymore. I would suggest checking the Verizon Residential forum for more information about the availability of Verizon email addresses.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I get a Verizon Email address?
rcschnoor
Legend

Geekseeker wrote:

A friend recently purchased and activated a Verizon 4G Hotspot, but has no verizon email address.  How do I get one for him?

I would suggest an email which is provider independent. That way, if your friend changes providers they do not have to change email addresses. I used to primarily use the email address which came with my internet provider, but after changing providers 2 or 3 times and having to go thru the hassle of notifying everyone I know about my "new" email address, I decided to go with an email which I could keep if I changed providers. Several are available, such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc...

0 Likes