How do I find the "NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM" ?
VMFA212
Enthusiast - Level 1

3 months ago, My family; 5 lines (all Cell phones) and our Neighbors ( 3 lines of cell phones) started receiving very poor reception at our homes only. After 7 calls and 3 trips to our local Version store, I got NO help whatsoever. My wife's phone and mine are month to month, so I recently switched to ATT, so far no problems. But, our Kids (2) are still under Version contract plus a Jetpack. I want out completely and compensation for 3 months of probably 25-30% use of service. We have been with Version for 10 years, with NO problems ever. All of a sudden; Horrible service at home, regardless of what VERSIONS issues are, they are not my fault and they have not taken care of this issue or even called me back as promissed 6 times. SOoooo... I want to dispute this issue, reading the contract it states a "NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM " but I am unable to locate it anywhere on their Website (Go Figure!). Can ANYONE help me here? PLEASE! Kurt.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I find the "NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM" ?
B33
Legend

Did you try Googling it on google you might try that.. 

Give this a Try...

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello VMFA212,  We certainly appreciate your business over the years and don't want to lose you!  I would love the opportunity to further troubleshoot and work towards a solution.  Is this only happening inside of your home directly?  Is this affecting voice and data connections?  Can you provide you zip code so that I can investigate the area in more detail?  I look forward to working with you! 

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
VMFA212
Enthusiast - Level 1

HellO YaleK,

Thank you for the offer to help, but fortunately I finally found someone would allowed me to get out of my remaining contracts without the early termination fees. Plus, I am SO tired of repeating my 30 minute story, just to hear the person tell me several times that THEY are sorry for all my problems, and they will call me back, then never do, in fact they never intended to, that was very bad CS. Now, if I can get them, you or anyone to refund at least 50% of my $240 monthly fees over the last 4 months, I will believe you/ they were truly sorry. In all honesty I paid for a service, I was not receiving, that is just plain wrong. They told me a week ago, when I called them, NOT them calling me back and told me that nearly 3 weeks ago, it was determined to let me out of my contract, so they were stalling all along, again bad CS. What do you think my chances are of getting my $500 back, since they let me go? All along, each time I called CS, and inquired about fixing my problem, I would ask, what about settling my refund? They would say " Once we fix the problem we can determine the refund". Well, now what? They said it was a tower problem, well ATT uses the SAME tower?? There is only one near us. Now, to top it off they send me a $179 final bill!!! As I said before, I loved Verizon for 13 Years, then out of no where, all these issues! I can not even start to explain all the stress they have caused my family and me. I then went to ATT and they went way above and beyond, to help me. I upgraded ALL 4 phones 2 to IPhone 4S & 2 to the 5's. Several people at my work put it best " Verizon has the largest Network but the worst Customer Service" very sad as it was not this way 5 months ago.

Kurt.

Sent from my iPad

rodey64
Enthusiast - Level 1

YaleK,

Your response is typical Verizon speak... more attempts at disversion instead of answering Kurt's question of how to find the notice of dispute form.    I too am fed up with Verizon and having to retell my problem every time I call,  only to have Verizon personnel from CS to finance to tech dept say they are going to do something - correct the problem, call me back, resolve the issue, etc, etc, etc, and then never do.... and when call Verizon back all I get is the same run a round.    So cut the BS and tell us how to get a dispute form.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It looks like B33 posted the link earlier in the thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
junkyardog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you B33 I couldn't find it either.

B33
Legend

It's been a While since I posted the info, And in a few hours we'll be again at the first and in a New year.!  boy has the months went by fast.. And your welcome..   Have a Safe and Happy New Year.! b33

0 Likes