How do I file a complaint?
IhateVerizon111
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've experienced some of the worst possible customer service from Verizon over the last couple of months. I never thought that I would experience worse service after my experiences with Comcast, but Verizon found a way to make that happen. It got to the point where I was going to switch once my contract expired, but my friends talked me out of it given the subpar quality of other providers' coverage.

I traded in my phone and representative assured me that the amount for the trade in would be sent to me as a Verizon gift, not Verizon account credit. I confirmed that with him 3 times just to make sure. As my employer pays for my phone bill, an account credit to me is worthless. After the error, I called the person with whom I dealt with (Robert in the Lake Calhoun, MN store). He acknowledged their error and said he would call me back within 2 days with a resolution. His direct quote was - "don't worry we'll take care of you boss." Been almost 2 weeks and no callback, even though I left several messages for him at the store. Tried calling Verizon customer support, but after hours on hold with them and talking to multiple people they couldn't do anything.

I want to be able to submit a formal complaint and hope that if others do the same, Verizon will finally realize how poorly it treats its customers.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I file a complaint?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IhateVerizon111, we want you feeling the love for us, again. This is certainly not the experience that we want for any customer and we know that you want the facts right the first time. As your feedback is important and the fact that you have not received a return call is unacceptable, I know that I am feeling very disappointed in the service that you received. I will be sending you a private message so that we submit this feedback to the store and district management.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IhateVerizon111, we want you feeling the love for us, again. This is certainly not the experience that we want for any customer and we know that you want the facts right the first time. As your feedback is important and the fact that you have not received a return call is unacceptable, I know that I am feeling very disappointed in the service that you received. I will be sending you a private message so that we submit this feedback to the store and district management.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
markbloch

After trying to get my bill down from 130 to 110 iPhone it went back up again each month by a dollar and the two gigs were never enough  went to Verizon store and he tried to help by giving me a plan his best offer was more than what I was paying. Sprint said they would buy them all out and keep us under 100 closer to 90 . Goodbye Verizon hello Sprint  unlimited data

0 Likes
jg_hicks

@Verizon,

I am now joining this bandwagon.  I have spent 3 hours over 2 days with your customer service people. Issue not resolved; remedies offered not worth anything. Your intractability on offering a real complaint line or customer service experience is atrocious and you should be ashamed!

That in itself clearly says what customer service means to you.

To my detriment, you are the only service in my locale; In a year or so I might be able to move and you will NOT be my provider of choice -- because where I move to, I will make sure I have a choice.

0 Likes