How do I file a complaint against Verizon?
simonis311

I ordered the iPhone X on Friday Morning at midnight and had a ship date of 11/3/2017. I needed to change the delivery address so I called in and spoke to a Customer Service Representative and let him know what I needed to do. He told me that would be no problem and would handle it and I would still get the phone on 11/3/17. He canceled the original order and did a new order and would submit a "Jump the Line" form and I would get the phone on original date. Now Verizon is saying ship date is 12/1/17 and there is nothing I can do. The order was canceled by Verizon and now I am the one being punished. This does not seem right and there has to be something more that Verizon can do other than say "Sorry"

Thank you for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint against Verizon?
rcschnoor
Legend

Posting in this forum is one way to "file a complaint". Another way would be to send a complaint to the following:

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 291089

Columbia, SC 29229

Keep in mind, filing a complaint does not mean your ship date will be changed. When pre-orders such as this come around, it is best to place your order with the correct information and not change your order after it has been placed. Making any changes results in  the possibility of having your ship date change.

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint against Verizon?
simonis311

Thank you and while I appreciate the info Verizon should have informed me before canceling the order that it could result in a one month delay. I would not have changed the status if that were the case. I am more disappointed with the lack of communication and Verizon's unwillingness to help.

0 Likes