How do I file a complaint about a local store?
jsipalab1
Enthusiast - Level 1

@vzw_customer_support I would like to speak with someone from the leadership team and file a formal complaint for what was the most horrible customer service experience I have ever had. I am at the point that I want to cancel my service completely and go to AT&T or T-Mobile. The location is located at 52 East 8th Street, New York, New York 10003. I understand this is not a corporate store and it is an authorized dealer, but nonetheless they do business on behalf of Verizon and it needs to be addressed. All employees including the store owner and manager are unethical, dishonest, and are a completely incapable of servicing customers on behalf of Verizon. They should be reported to the BBB (I am looking into how to proceed down that route). Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews as you will notice on Yelp and Google multiple customers have fallen victim to these con artists and it needs to end.   

Re: How do I file a complaint about a local store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The customer experience at every authorized retailer should be exceptional. I will send you a Private Note so I can get the details of the encounter and escalate your concerns to the right team.

-NoahS_VZW

SR25689
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a very poor experience at a local store as well and would really like to file a complaint with someone who will do something about the customer service, simply because I don't want anyone else to have the same experience. Can you advise on how I might go about doing this?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We regret the bad experience at our store and would like to help to fill out a complaint on your behalf. Please elaborate and let us know about your recent experience. 

0 Likes
Michey
Enthusiast - Level 1

The care and support of all customers  should be Verizon's concern. We are one of the main reasons that there is a Verizon. The management  at a local Verizon store acted like bully to get "customer control" in order for them to get what they want. They limit the questioning, complaints and order of operation, etc. The management  is aggressive, assertive and  highly unprofessional. My experience today was with a manager that specifically did not want a new customer 10 minutes  before the store was closing. She said, get out of this store and never come back. Verizon does not want you here. Shocking. This incident had me in tears. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never acceptable to our team. You deserve world-class service on all ends. Send a Private Message our way.

*Eli

0 Likes
R-

I too had a similar issue but with the Washington PA15301 store. Although resolved by calling Verizon I do not think that store employees should be permitted to misrepresent the truth and not discuss other options. We switched from TMobile on 10/13/22 and bought 3 lines each with iPhones and was told about the $600 in gift cards for these. Please note that is as far as it went though and the employee never said that I would need to do more to get those he did however convince me to buy 2 additional lines with no devices attached to get an additional $700 in gift cards stating that these would ONLY cost me an additional $20 a month and that I could cancel them in a year. That sounded like a great deal if it would have been true. He led me to believe that my monthly bill would be $229 and it was actually $327. His statements also led me to believe that tge $50 a month insurance for the phones was the only plan you offered and gave me a receipt. If he had I would have cancelled right then and there. After seeing the bill online that evening I called Verizon the next day and cancelled the 2 additional lines. I also spelled out my complaint on the survey I was sent and the store manager called me. We spoke on the phone then thinking she might actually help I went to the store to speak with her in person. Long story short she said we are sales people  and just like a car dealer you can’t expect us to tell the truth. THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS! If true Verizon has some explaining to do and if not then they should make it clear to the owners of these stores that their franchises will be revoked if this practice continues. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are glad to heat that you were able to call in and get the issue resolved. If you run into any more issues please don't hesitate yo reach out to us, we are here 24/7. 

*Leyla

0 Likes
sandraka

I had a terrible experience at the Beechmont/Anderson Township Store in Cincinnati ,Ohio today (45244).  I have been a customer since this store opened (for 25 years) and I have never had a complaint until today.  I was spoken to in a rude, disrespectful, unprofessional manner and I will consider changing services for the first time in 25 years. What a disappointment!

Sandra

0 Likes
sandraka

That's it?  Very generic response Leyla. I want to talk to management.

0 Likes