Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
How do I file a complaint about a local store?
jsipalab1

@vzw_customer_support I would like to speak with someone from the leadership team and file a formal complaint for what was the most horrible customer service experience I have ever had. I am at the point that I want to cancel my service completely and go to AT&T or T-Mobile. The location is located at 52 East 8th Street, New York, New York 10003. I understand this is not a corporate store and it is an authorized dealer, but nonetheless they do business on behalf of Verizon and it needs to be addressed. All employees including the store owner and manager are unethical, dishonest, and are a completely incapable of servicing customers on behalf of Verizon. They should be reported to the BBB (I am looking into how to proceed down that route). Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews as you will notice on Yelp and Google multiple customers have fallen victim to these con artists and it needs to end.   

Re: How do I file a complaint about a local store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The customer experience at every authorized retailer should be exceptional. I will send you a Private Note so I can get the details of the encounter and escalate your concerns to the right team.

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes
SR25689

I had a very poor experience at a local store as well and would really like to file a complaint with someone who will do something about the customer service, simply because I don't want anyone else to have the same experience. Can you advise on how I might go about doing this?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We regret the bad experience at our store and would like to help to fill out a complaint on your behalf. Please elaborate and let us know about your recent experience. 

0 Likes