How do I email customer service?
Walt21
Enthusiast - Level 1

can anyone figure out the new web site... how do you email customer service? or is that the point...............

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: new web design
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no option for emailing customer support. You can call, go to the store, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or the Direct Message system in this Verizon Wireless Community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no option for emailing customer support. You can call, go to the store, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or the Direct Message system in this Verizon Wireless Community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Walt21
Enthusiast - Level 1

So why would one to discuss billing issues for example in a community forum? Higher than normal call volume is the message when you call.....12-15 min wait or a disconnect follow.

Private information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why would anyone post their full name and phone number on a public forum?

Billing issues can be explained by other customers who understand it just as well as a rep.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Walt21,

Questions about billing? We can clear those up in a jiffy. For privacy purposes, please accept my follow request, follow back, and direct message me your mobile number, billing password (or last four of your social if a password isn't present), and your inquiry.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppor

0 Likes
49jadler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Talk about a bunch of computer technicians sitting in a corner for about two years and creating all their own inside jokes. That's what trying to navigate to find ANYTHING useful to me as a customer is like. I actually use a computer with a big monitor and going to the VZW website almost scares me. The sizes of icons, splash screens, navigation tools (or should I "guess what this is" icons) shows the web site was designed for mobile devices with a screen size of 2" x 3" or less. Blow that up on a 23" monitor and it's just frightful.

This is just so awful I am actually thinking of looking at other mobile carriers just so I can easily find settings for my account and change them, not just be FLOODED with MARKETING AND SALES information. Thanks for taking a GIANT step backward in web navigation and customer information. 😞

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator