How do I deal with Customer Service when the Supervisor refuses to answer questions and hangs up the phone on me?
RICWEA41

April- she is located in your Minnesota call center, I do believe.  I requested that the call be recorded though and she told me she couldn't guarantee that it would be and I would suspect she deleted the recording anyway.

Why is Verizon incapable of answering questions regarding a device return?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I deal with Customer Service when the Supervisor refuses to answer questions and hangs up the phone on me?
RICWEA41

It should also be noted that when April was finally put into a position where she could not answer my questions, she disconnected the call.

0 Likes
Re: How do I deal with Customer Service when the Supervisor refuses to answer questions and hangs up the phone on me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RCWEA41,

I'm so sorry to learn of any poor experience with your Trade-In. You should always be treated with the most stellar service at Verizon Wireless. I'm eager to assist you. What's going on with your Trade-In? We do have a specific department that handles the device Trade-Ins. You can reach them directly at 800-416-8894.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes