How do I contact the Credit and Order Review Team other than by phone?
msteerman

I ordered a new Galaxy Note 4 today, entered my credit card information, submitted the order and everything appeared to go through fine.  About 20 minutes after I submitted the order and received the email receipt, I received a message stating "We have received your order; however, this transaction cannot be processed because our order review department needs additional information from you.  Please contact the Credit and Order Review Team at 866-338-7390 to complete your order."   

My situation is a bit unusual in that my old phone finally died so I don't have an existing cell phone to use to call the Credit and Order Review Team by phone.  Is there a way to email them securely through the Verizon email system or some other electronic method of providing them with the information they need to process my order?   Can't this be accomplished WITHOUT being required to use an existing phone?   I suppose my only alternative would be to find a pay phone somewhere.in the city that hasn't been disconnected, vandalized or left broken and call the Review Team to answer their questions.   But honestly, there has to be an easier way to accomplish this simple exchange of information.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I contact the Credit and Order Review Team other than by phone?
Tidbits
Legend

You can always walk into a Verizon store

0 Likes
msteerman

Well, yes.  I did think of that one.  But for some reason there is only 1 "authorized" Verizon store in the Palm Springs, CA area and even though they have 6 to 8 staff walking around with tablets looking busy, it can still take over an hour to get someone to actually help you.  And even then, they seem to be very 'compartmentalized' so one only sells accessories off the wall, while 3 others only help existing customers, etc.  So even once you get someone's attention they are probably not the 1 or 2 staff out of 8 that you really need to speak to.  It would be quicker to scour the city for a working pay phone.  🙂

0 Likes
Not applicable

Here is a thought, use a work phone?

Use a phone at a police or fire station. Use a phone at a store.

I know pay phones are on the way out that's progress.

Verizon kiosk's in malls have phones to use. As does the Verizon wireless stores. Pick one up and dial.

Good Luck

0 Likes