Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to change manager on account
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The account owner can assign account managers, and also remove them.  The only way to change the account owner is to do a Transfer of Service and have someone else assume financial responsibility for the account.

What exactly do you want to do?  Change account owners?  Or just assign different users as account managers?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The account owner can assign account managers, and also remove them.  The only way to change the account owner is to do a Transfer of Service and have someone else assume financial responsibility for the account.

What exactly do you want to do?  Change account owners?  Or just assign different users as account managers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your help Suzy Q. I would like to add a link that outlines steps to assign account managers: http://vz.to/1OU4IHg. Please let us know if this helps.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ltaranto

change account owners

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to provide you with the option you are looking for. We are here to help. 

If you are trying to change which line on the account is listed as the Account Owner's line for My Verizon, then you would need to un-register the My Verizon account for that line and then register the line you want to have the Account Owner login. 

If you want to have the account itself changed to someone else's name and responsibility, then the process needed is called Transfer of Service. This would transfer the lines or lines to a new account under that person's name that is taking over the lines. Here is a link to show more information about that process and how to get started  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/transfer-your-service-faqs/  

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes