How do I cancel VZ Navigator on my Dare?
LagosFam

I have looked all over the site and boards, can someone please tell me how to cancel VZ Navigator? Please, I don't want to know where to look for the answer. Just want the answer. Thanks a BAJILLION!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I cancel VZ Navigator on my Dare?
Bigfootisreal
Call customer service or use My Verizon to remove the feature code from your account (which will no longer charge you the monthly fee), and make sure to remove the application from your phone if possible.
0 Likes
BAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a good question because you have a dare and it is a touch screen so whenever you go to the app it loads it.  I believe what you need to do is go to your media center then go into options I believe there is an option there to remove a subscription.  what I would do is call customer service and have a rep take you through the steps.  also through your my Verizon you should be able to go through manuals in motion it might be in there or your user manual.

0 Likes
edhender

Go into the Media Center>Browse and Download and click on the gear on the right hand side of the app.  That will open a menu and you can select Cancel Subscription.

0 Likes