How come I get a text message telling me that I used 50% of my month data allowance?
Leekay

When I am on the unlimited plan? 

I used 2GB of data this month which is not alot and you tell me your going to restrict my data for the rest of the billing cycle all be it 2 days how do you have the nerve to do this? 

I am seriously done with your crappy customer service.  You expect me to pay for my termination of contract when you can't provide a service you promised me and then you have the balls to pull this crap when I am in a area to watch shows on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How come I get a text message telling me that I used 50% of my month data allowance?
Leekay

Verizon Wireless Customer Support replied (in response to Lee Kay) 2 months ago

Good Evening Leekay,

We definitely want you to enjoy using your service. We certainly value your business. The network extender is designed to boost signal strength in a specific indoor location only. We do not utilize network optimization on 4G devices.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: How come I get a text message telling me that I used 50% of my month data allowance?
budone
Legend

Nothing new. Network Optimaztion for 3G devices began July 2011. If you have a 4G device the Optimaztion is not used.

0 Likes
Leekay

Its a nexus and your way to smart for me.  I mean unlimited on 4g and I have used 50% of my unlimited data allowance when I used just 2GB?  Maybe I am missing something here..

I have a Nexus Galaxy 4G phone I am sat in a building right outside a 4G LTE antenna receiving full stengh 4G LTE service and I get a text saying I have reached 50% of my UNLIMITED data allowance and will be retrictive till the end of my monthly billing cycle.

UMM  I smell BS...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

sounds like you have the parental control thing.  I had it for a while and had that exact same text deal. 

0 Likes