How can you create an online account for a family plan of 3?
ccchristy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey there,

I recently switched from T-mobile to Verizon and got a family plan(10 GB More Everything Plan with Verizon Edge) for my parents and myself at the store. Unlike T-mobile where you can see activities of all 3 phones, the Verizon online account is only for 1 phone (or I am not doing it right ?!!! ).

And by looking at each individual account, it doesn't look like I have a family plan sharing 10 GB data ($80 montly account access fee + 3*$15/line monthly access fee=$125), but instead each phone has 10 GB ( $80 montly account access fee + $15/line monthly access fee=$95, which totals to $95*3=$285 for the family).

Is there a way I can check to see if I have a family plan? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Christy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can you create an online account for a family plan of 3?
ccchristy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks rcschnoor!

I am the account owner of the family plan. Long story short, they didn't set up my family plan correctly. After I called, they linked the other two lines to my account, I am able to see all 3 phones now. Thanks for your help! Happy Thanksgiving!

View solution in original post

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

CCall *611, option 4, then say agent and ask.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If all 3 phones are on the same More Everything plan, the account owner only would be able to see the activity of all 3 lines. The other 2 lines would only be able to see the activity from their own line. Have you tried logging into the MyVerizon account from each line? Possibly the line you have been logging in with is not the account owner line.Smiley Happy

Either calling CS as indicated above or stopping by a Verizon store would be able to remedy your situation if you are on separate accounts instead of just one.

0 Likes
ccchristy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! And I called immediately. Turned out the retail store didn't set up my account correctly!!!!!

The agent just helped me to fix it, but took quite a while...more than an hour.

Anyway, problem solved! Happy Thanksgiving!

ccchristy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks rcschnoor!

I am the account owner of the family plan. Long story short, they didn't set up my family plan correctly. After I called, they linked the other two lines to my account, I am able to see all 3 phones now. Thanks for your help! Happy Thanksgiving!