How can you actually get a billing problem fixed?
Frustrated10M
Enthusiast - Level 1

From the first month I bought my phone plan there were billing problems. I call every month and they say it will take 30 days to see the fix on my bill.  Each person assures me that the reason I have to spend so long on the phone is that they're going to fix it once and for all.  The next month the bill is still incorrect with no fix.  I'm out of ideas as to how to get it corrected.  Does anyone have a way?

Re: How can you actually get a billing problem fixed?
devjaee17
Enthusiast - Level 1

YES YOU CAN ! WHEN YOU CALL AND THE REP ASSURES YOU THAT THE BILL IS INCORRECT AND THEYRE GOING TO FIX IT SO YOU WONT HAVE TO CALL BACK ASK THEM TO SEND YOU A TEXT CONFIRMING ITS INCORRECT. ALSO HAVE THEM ADD A "HOT REMARK'' TO YOURE ACCOUNT 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening to you! As a valued customer, your account billing concerns are our concerns too. We've noted your reference to having contacted our Customer Service team regarding billing discrepancies for your account and was advised that it would take 30 days to see the resolution reflected on your billing statement. Since the issue persists, I personally apologize to you and we'd like an opportunity to assist you in investigating this matter. Since this is a public forum, I've sent a private message to you on this topic that will allow me to assist you in a more secure setting.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

I'll look forward to hearing from you - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bigboyspoppajim
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon customer since the beginning . Pretty sure I’m OG , part of the loyalty program. I have a billing issue that is so comical & simple that I continually call & go through the same each month. I added a phone line for for Grandson (Bigboy) it all started then. Got billed for extra things -credited-debited-credit-debitedx2 next . Just crazy !! Now I find I’m being charged a month installment on my phone that has never has a single $ owed on it !!! I hate to say it but I use to annoy people singing the praises of Verizon. I now realize I was wrong & will be actively checking out a new provider. I have 3 grown kids I raised with Verizon, each eventually getting phones on my plan . Sad as it sounds I will be heartbroken the day my relationship with Verizon ends. I wish everyone in the Verizon community the best. Stay safe & please be kind to everyone through out your life.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your billing concerns. We have sent you a Private Note so that we can better assist you on this matter.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Lenamarie1

I have called 6 times to get my bill corrected,  no luck, I  did not ask for the new devices that were given to me? I  only wanted to get a new cell phone, no changes on my computer and home phone, but my billing has went up over $60. A month More. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lenamarie1, 

We never want you to have trouble or get an unexpected bill. Let's get a few details. Is the higher bill for your home services or your cell phone?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes