How can we leave feedback for the MyVerizon website
DDewar53

I get frustrated using the MyVerizon website. There is nothing intuitive about it, I have to try to figure out what the link icons mean, and the descriptions are often not descriptive of what you actually get when you click on the link. I rarely find anything that's clearly labelled, and quite often when I click on something I end up on a page that does not do what the link suggests it will do. Some examples of this are - any link on the Contact Us page. Every time I click that link, I come to a page that offers me choices of Chat, Email, Phone, etc. None of those links do what any reasonable person would expect. I would expect the chat link to bring me to a chat applet, but it doesn't. I would expect the email link to either open my email client (Mailto link) or at the very least give me an email address that I can send to, but it doesn't. I would expect the Phone link to give me a phone number - but it doesn't do that either. In fact, in order to get a phone number, I have to leave the website and go to a search engine.

Please offer us a way to leave feedback for this website so that we can help you improve your customer experience.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can we leave feedback for the MyVerizon website
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

DDewar53​ , our goal is to help make your online experience an easy one. We definitely appreciate your feedback and will pass this information along.  However we also want to make sure that all your wireless questions or concerns are answered. How can we assist you?

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
Re: How can we leave feedback for the MyVerizon website
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

After you sign in to My Verizon, there categories and when you mouse over them more options appear. These options are labeled with words using English that tell you where clicking on each would take you.

0 Likes