How can i obtain the contact information for the Tennessee Regional Manger
DUWAYNE911

In my 15 years with Verizon this last month has been the worst experience of my life and last night I was utterly discussed by how i was talked to by an employee of the company. Having an employee yell at my wife to tone it down is unacceptable. Especially after we had been on the phone trying to resolve and issue for an hour and a half after the company and made a mistake in the first place. Someone please share any information you have

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can i obtain the contact information for the Tennessee Regional Manger
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Maybe someone on this page can help you.

Leadership | About Verizon

0 Likes
Re: How can i obtain the contact information for the Tennessee Regional Manger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DUWAYNE911,

I am truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience at our store location as that is not the service that you or any of our customers deserve. We take this type of feedback very seriously and can certainly bring this to the attention of our leadership. Do you have the address of the store location that you visited? We believe that you should be able to rely on your local store and it's with your feedback that we use to continuously improve our services and customer experiences.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes